Born in NY in 1956. Immigrated to Israel in 1980. Married and father of 3.
Selected Solo Shows
- 2021 Small Upper Chamber, Jerusalem Bienalle “Four Cubits” Projects, Jerusalem.
- 2021 Name Place, Fresh Paint, Tel Aviv
- 2019-20 Planted by Waters, Kehillat Yedidya, Jerusalem.
- 2019 Covered Uncovered Covered, Jerusalem Theatre Gallery
- 2019 Barefoot Homeland, Residency and exhibition, Kol HaOt Gallery, Jerusalem
- 2015 Sentiment and Sediment, The Art Shelter, Jerusalem
- 2013 Ongepatcket, Jerusalem Theatre Gallery
- 2012 Pattern and Perspective, AACI, Jerusalem
- 2011 Never Still Life, Jerusalem Theatre Gallery
- 2008 To My Country, Waltuch Gallery, Tenafly NJ
- 2007 Waltuch Gallery, Tenafly NJ
- 2007 Bodzin Gallery, Fairfax VA
- 2006 Etzion Gallery, Israel
- 1981 Maskit Gallery, Jerusalem
Selected Group Shows
- 2018-2019 TERRA inFIRMA, Heller Museum, HUC-JIR, New York
- 2017 One Hundred Years to the Balfour Declaration, Jerusalem Biennale, Museum of the Underground Prisoner, Jerusalem
- 2015 A Sense of Place, a Sense of Space, Jerusalem Biennale, Hasid Bros. Jerusalem.
- 2011 Still Life: Breaking New Ground, Flinn Gallery, Greenwich CT
- 1989 Joslyn Art Museum, Omaha NE.
Gold Prize for Art Calendar Design at the Frankfurt International Book Fair
Gold and Bronze prizes for Art Calendars, Ministry of Industry in conjunction with the Israeli Society of Graphic Designers.
Kol Haot Gallery, Jerusalem 2019
Studio classes, color and painting workshops for adults, 2012 to present. Focusing upon opening up creativity in new artists. Individual lessons with “in danger” and troubled youth.
Illustration and Design
1985-2010 Designer and owner of C. Mazal Art Ltd. One of Israel’s leading publishers of art calendars art cards